Monday 8 February 2016

Science Jokes

Helium walks into a bar and asks for a drink.
The bartender says,"sorry,we don't
serve noble gases here."Helium doesn't react

Fun

Molecule 1:I just lost an electron.
Molecule 2:Are you sure?
Molecule 3:I'm positive

Fun

Newton,Pascal and Archimedes are playing hide and seek.
Archimedes starts to count,pascal hides in a bush,
And Newton draws a square on the ground and steps into it.
Archimedes finds Newton first,of course,but Newton
Replies,"Nope.one Newton on one square meter is equal to
one pascal.

Fun

When you die,you should have your brain donated to science.
I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum.

Fun

When Magnesium and Oxygen started dating I was like,"O MG!

Fun

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
The first says to the second,"I think i've lost an electron.
The second replies,"Are you Sure?"to 
which the first retorts,'yes,i'm positive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment